ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Thread

Dominicfrank

Aug 28, 2004
It really doesn't matter what happens tonight, we have to win the AAC tourny to get in but I hope we show some life against a real bad MEmphis team.

These two teams are supposed to be carrying the conference, what a shame.

I don't understand how Temple right now has SMU on the ropes at SMU and UConn was not at all competitive against SMU. smh!

Wow! Complete matador defense by Facey on that end to end dunk. Ole!!!!!! He could have tried to step in and take a charge. Worst case was make Memphis earn it at the line. Really, really weak. Awful.

I go into these games thinking there is no way I can be any more disappointed than I already am but then I watch the game and just get so pissed.

I am ready to call Brimah a back up college player and nothing more. He just has zero basketball talent or understanding of anything other than a dunk or if the other team falls asleep he can hit a jumper but other than that he just doesnt know what he is doing out there. Hell he punched Boat in the face ! I really dont think he ever plays a second in the NBA. I know he has 2 more years to become better but I think he is about 5-6 years away from being ready to be a bench filler NBA player at best.

Nolan CANT EVEN PASS THE BALL IN A SIMPLE WAY! How does that even happen? I get amazed at just home bad the dude is each and every game.

I saw a report about a guy we just offered to for next year, some 3 star guard ? This thing needs a JOLT and quick. Stone and Newman are needed SO bad and we are talking about the future of this program not just next year.

I never thought I would ever say this but I would love to see JC's quick sub pattern with this team to HAMMER in the point that they all suck. Ollie is NOT doing a good job this year, he gets a BIG ASS F from me.

This post was edited on 2/19 10:13 PM by Dominicfrank

wow, we just got punked by a crap team. Crawford posterizes us and he blows.

Hamilton looked really good on offense but this team just sucks.

proud of the fight but bad teams lose to other bad teams.

The lesson learned from last night's game is to play a box and one defense on Boatright and let the other UConn players beat you because they can't. This lesson plan will be followed the rest of the year. Other teams will not mind Hamilton handling the ball because with his points comes a lot of turnovers. He helps both teams -a true equal opportunity player. He also can be invited to shoot 3s and isn't good enough yet to make anyone worry too much about making them consistently. Purvis is not a difference maker and Calhoun, sadly, is not the same player he once was, and the player he once was was a flawed player.

Take out Boatright and let the rest of the cast beat you.

This team is headed to the NIT.

This post was edited on 2/20 12:05 PM by KhalidShockedTheWorld

I still think this team can turn it on and win the AAC but more because I think our league blows. HOw funny is it that when all looked at joining the AAC as at least a conference that would bloat our record like Duke does with its non-conference schedule most years. We are going to be .500 in league play at the end of the season ?

I know this team lacks talent but some of this MUST be laid at the feet of Ollie, he MUST prove that he is more than just a "We had Bazz and you didn't" coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT