ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi Bracketology

Wow, is he serious....a meaningless Bracketolgy b4 the season even starts !!!! I guess Lunardi's gotta get the web hits somehow...
chairshot.r191677.gif

Blades,

Bracketology has become a very serious science because of the amount of money that is wagered based on the science. Cagey bettors will be watching Lunardi's brackets, RPI rankings, SOS, power rankings, OOC records and the like. I think the most important aspect of the bracketology watch is figuring out who will be the top seeds and making sure the team you put money on to get to the Final 4 isn't in UK's bracket. This is what people will be looking at and watching.

For right or wrong, the NCAA Committee members will be watching this stuff going into conference tournaments before they have their final meetings. I was really shocked at how low a seed UConn got last year but I think that the committee will compensate by placing UConn higher than they deserve this year. Just like they punished some teams for performing badly with high seeds. To the victors go the spoils!

Not new ground your covering here ...but good for Joey Brackets...... I'll wait for the games and the season to play out !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT