ADVERTISEMENT

KO just lost his best recruit

That's not good news, as a divorce is an immense personal distraction. I hope they settle it quickly, but unfortunately there is a lot of money at stake. Usually when there is money at stake it becomes harder to settle. Both sides are lawyered up so it's off to the races. Hope the resolution comes quickly.

Not good at all, he was supposed to be this godly family man. People grow apart but this smells bad.

Dom I luv ya as a Uconn brother, but do you know KO or his wife ? If not your comment stinks !

Another brilliant assumption. Maybe his wife is hittin' it with some doctor while he's out on the road trying to
chase after the 4 and 5 stars that this board drools over. You see how low the National Enquirer crowd can take this.
I just hope he gets through this OK as KSTW mentioned so that his biggest tie to CT besides Uconn doesn't make him
hate this place.

I have seen friends and coworkers go through divorces and it is not a pleasant thing to watch. The reasons for the breakdown of the marriage are really irrelevant, and there is no point in speculating about it. My concern is the potential for this to become a big time distraction for KO off the court. Divorces are also tough on the kids especially at the age of KO's kids. It's just not a piece of good news and my hope is they can resolve it sooner rather than later. And then move on. One of my cworkers is on wife #3 and it seems like the 3rd time was the charm for him. The divorce from wife #2 was bitter and emotionally draining on him and I basically carried his workload for him for a couple months while he emotionally recovered from it. He got over it, moved on and now on wife #3 but that was a hard time for him after the second marriage failed. So we should all just hope for the best for KO.

Prolly should not have posted this.... Not blaming you blades as I know your intentions are far different but this was inevitable. KO works to hard and too many hours and I'm sure Steph does too. Maybe they work it out for the kids.

I hear ya Ozzie, it was already on the front page of the Courant, those scumbags over there even called her for a comment.
I just linked what was already public knowledge without any judgement, because it deserves none. I hope the best for both of them and the kids.

come on blades......

Ollie is a church going family man who just had his wife walk out on him. The family man good vibe parents like when their kid is being recruited by him are no longer there, that is just a fact and it hurts big time.

is what it is

Delete ......Your right Ozzie, bad things can happen to Godly people and they shouldn't be judged,
but they probably will be......especially here....so I need to stop
This post was edited on 1/3 7:08 PM by the Blades

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT