ADVERTISEMENT

Kemba Walker - Charlotte Hornets Watch Thread

If I am not mistaken Kemba has dropped 25 or more points in each game of that 5 game winning streak. Saw the game winner against the Pelicans. Highly improbable shot but we saw him make many of those at UConn.

Kemba exudes championship qualities. They need to get some better perimeter players to pair with him. Stephenson does not seem to fit with this team.

Originally posted by KhalidShockedTheWorld:
If I am not mistaken Kemba has dropped 25 or more points in each game of that 5 game winning streak. Saw the game winner against the Pelicans. Highly improbable shot but we saw him make many of those at UConn.

Kemba exudes championship qualities. They need to get some better perimeter players to pair with him. Stephenson does not seem to fit with this team.
There is something special in him no doubt. The city is about to really just go crazy over this guy. His game is totally coming together - elite handles, improving range, better distribution/facilitation, mastering change of pace, reading defense, investing confidence in his teammates, great relationship with coach/staff, fierce competitor.

Eliminating Al from the post and bringing Bismack Biyombo out for screens and running the offense through Kemba has brought out his talents and made the team better. It has opened up driving lanes for Kemba to get creative, get to the rim, create his own shot or find overlooked teammates when a defense is confused.

Kemba is the Charlotte Hornets right now - and he's drawing oohs and aahs from away crowds.

He's becoming a draw guys.

It won't be long before MJ comes out with a Jordan Brand SkyWalker sneaker line.

The Hornets are less predictable with Kemba as the focal point. We were easy to read with Jefferson getting the most usage. Defensively, we disrupt teams more and wear down teams more without Al. Biz is a rim protector and his post presence allows more 2nd chances for teammates on both offense and D and that really boosts morale.

Kemba definitely needs a perimeter threat.

They've called the Nuggets about Afflalo and the Nets about Joe Johnson.

This post was edited on 1/17 9:42 AM by TateGorgeous

Originally posted by TateGorgeous:

Kemba needs a shooter. Maybe the Hornets can acquire Jeremy Lamb who is racking up DNP's in OKC

This post was edited on 1/13 8:17 PM by TateGorgeous
Well, my gut told me Lamb should be a target. The 3-way deal with the Nets fell through but the fact the Hornets made Lamb a target is good news. Kemba must have been blowing up Lamb's phone with texts.

The Hornets haven't lost interest in Lamb. The question is if they can figure out a way to acquire him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT