ADVERTISEMENT

Just Win Baby!!!

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
Gotta win the last 3! Nice win over East Carolina. UConn is a different team when Brimah is on the floor but he just can't stay on the floor. Tonight when he was on the floor UConn was the much better team. He has to stay on the floor.

SMU Sunday at Hartford and then Memphis in Gampel and at Temple..............Just win baby!!!!!!!!!

If we ever get that young lady doing color again I'm going to Van Gogh both my ears off. It was almost as bad as listening to Vitale do Duke. Or any other game for that matter.

On a bright note, Hamilton keeps stuffing the stat sheet. 17 rebounds, good stuff. Calhoun struggled shooting, but liked the 4 assists. He knocks down 3 of those wide open looks and it's a 20-25 point win.

CaNolee,

This is ESPN networks "B" game tonight so we got the "C" announcers........they are a back up crew that would never get used on a meaningful national TV game. This is what we will see a lot of and we might get the same team for Memphis and Temple.

This post was edited on 2/25 9:27 PM by KhalidShockedTheWorld

Couldn't agree more on the TV crew. It was rel bad but it got the MUTE once I heard the chick say NOLAN could be a BIG factor at any time. WHAT ??? Just shows why they are the Z team and just shows how bad we are this year to get them. I'mjust glad they were on ESPN so I could watch them on TV rather than the Internet.

AS for the game I think Hamilton has supplanted Boat as the teams best player. He seems to be getting it and I know that he was the guy Ollie railed into the most for his defense but I'll give him those in exchange for 17 boards. 17 boards ???? Kid is a stud and if he stays another year we have a shot because of him.

I miss the days when we could actually good a good announcing crew. We won't sniff the likes of Jay Bilas anymore...for shame as I thoroughly enjoy the top notch college crews.

On a side note I would have to say that the best we have had in AAC play has been by far and away...wait for it.....

DOUG GOTTLIEB

He was awesome as a color commentator and provided some REAL insight

Those morons last night mentioned that their big doof white kid who sank the opening 3, hit his 4th 3 of the year, but he "could really stretch a defense"....he hit his 4th 3 of the season how the hell could that bum stretch a defense?!

Originally posted by Dominicfrank:
it got the MUTE once I heard the chick say NOLAN could be a BIG factor at any time.
Nolan is averaging 1.0 points and 1.4 boards per game, and is shooting 37.9% FGs and 33.33% FTs on the season. If stats were kept on getting one's shot blocked, he would be leading the team, if not all of Division 1 basketball.

I am just wondering what information that babe was looking at when she made that comment that Nolan could be a big time factor in the game?

This post was edited on 2/26 6:43 PM by KhalidShockedTheWorld

What y'all complaining about? They called my Pirates the Panthers. I don't think they called us Eastern Carolina, so that is a plus.

#35 is the man on the inside. I know he swiped away 8 points inside the lane. I do think our big man learned how to play Wednesday night. I think we will see him get 10-12 per game next season. I have never seen him that aggressive and I believe the light bulb has finally turned on.

Hamilton is a great player. I enjoyed watching him the other night.

We are going to get a "W" next year in Greenville. I feel it.

Be Good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT