ADVERTISEMENT

First Night visitors

tcf_15

Mar 31, 2015
Entire PSA team minus Eric Ayala (Miami) and Hamidou Diallo (UK)

AJ Reeves and other Mass Rivals members

Where is Diallo? At U.K.? Not a good sign when a man is not with his teammates
Eh, as mentioned elsewhere, Diallo has been to the last 2 or 3 First Nights and he's visited UConn multiple times over the last couple of weeks. Don't think him taking in a different midnight madness event should be too alarming.

Reactions: Ozzie3178
Kevin Easley, 6-foot-6 small forward, Lawrence North High School (Indiana) 2018
Nate Roberts, 6-foot-8 power forward, John Carroll School (Maryland) 2018
Jamal King, 6-foot-5 shooting guard, Wayne Country Day School (North Carolina) 2019
Max Lorca, 6-foot-8 center, Northfield Mount Hermon (New Hampshire) 2019
Jabri Abdur-Rahim, 6-foot-4 shooting guard, Seton Hall Prep (New Jersey) 2020

http://www.hoopseen.com/news/special/201610/trail-key-targets-visit-kentucky-st-johns-unc-arizona

Any comments from Diallo after the festivities??
“I definitely had a great time. It was a great atmosphere,” Diallo, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard, said after the event.

The rumor prior to Friday was that Diallo would be in Kentucky for the Wildcats’ practice showcase. Others thought he might venture to Syracuse for a visit. But he came to UConn.

Although he insists he’s not close to making a college choice, Diallo’s presence in Storrs at First Night for the third year in a row seems to indicate he’s high on the Huskies.

Diallo’s fellow New York native and former teammate at Putnam Science Academy, Mamadou Diarra, is now a freshman forward with the Huskies and that obviously influenced Diallo’s decision to be in Storrs this weekend.

“It was my decision to come here and support my cousin and have a good time,” Diallo said.

Diallo may one day take part in the events, but he’s keeping his thoughts on his future largely to himself.

“I haven’t set any (official) visits, yet. I’m still wide-open with my recruiting and still enjoying the process,” Diallo said.

He admits he does like UConn.

“It’s like other programs recruiting me: great atmosphere, great coaches. I’m blessed to have top-of-the-line programs recruiting me,” Diallo said.

http://www.journalinquirer.com/spor...cle_d3933844-9288-11e6-b5db-ebcbd668ab7f.html

Reactions: tcf_15
Boy...He's really learned throughout the recruiting process... the art of giving lukewarm and vanilla flavored answers, LOL !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT