ADVERTISEMENT

Daniel Hamilton...in awe

northdakotahusky

Nov 27, 2010
I was under the impression hamilton was a good ball handler. At this point I'm pretty sure good is an insult. I think Hamilton is one and done.

He reminds me a lot of Richard "Rip" Hamilton, the other Hamilton UConn had. I don't think he is one and done as he lacks the physical strength and body to play in the NBA at this time. He is a very talented player. He has not shot from outside as well as I had expected, but he has really great skills and I think his 3 ball stroke will come. He may be like Rip, a solid 3 ball shooter but not a great deep shooter like Napier.

Yes he is talented but this team might be as bad as a .500 team (I think we will get it going at some point to avoid this) but if it happens DHam will have to fight being on a bad team and be a first round pick.

I can see why you might doubt how good this team is, but a .500 squad in the AAC, with the non-conference cupcakes also on the schedule? Doubtful.

Wolverine... Non conference cupcakes....???? Say what?
Florida Texas and Duke are cupcakes now lolol ok

To be clear I said we might be as bad as .500. I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

Originally posted by Ozzie3178:
Wolverine... Non conference cupcakes....???? Say what?
Florida Texas and Duke are cupcakes now lolol ok
Ozzie, I'm not knocking the nonconference at all. It's rock solid. I'm just saying there are a bunch of cupcakes who should pad the win total, as is the case for any team. Look no further than this Friday against Bryant....

Oh ok I gotcha Wolve... I agree and see what you mean.

That's why I was saying Dom is crazy thinking we will be a .500 with the AAC schedule.

I wasn't saying we WERE, just said at worst if the team doesn't gel it could happen. If we play like we did over the past two games where we had trouble with teams that are not good, we will be .500.

If we get Purvis the way he looks like in the highlights I just posted, then we are going to be REAL good by the end of the year.

I am a little worried that Brimah is too light and will get pushed around on offense, not sure where all this Ollie talking about Brimah as an offensive player is going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT