ADVERTISEMENT

Charleston Classic- other games

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
Miami survives MO St. after blowing an 18 pt ....2nd half lead
box score- 74 - 70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up next at 2pm on ESPN2 --St. Joes vs Florida----- ESPN - Game tracker

Last edited:
Looks like role reversal @ halftime. FLA at 39% --- St. Joe's at 7% on 3's... and FLA with 41 pts.... when they average only 62 ppg.

Heading towards a Florida v. Miami semi final game in the other side of the bracket. I like Florida to win that one and advance to the finals.

Heading towards a Florida v. Miami semi final game in the other side of the bracket. I like Florida to win that one and advance to the finals.
Also Blackshear had a rough couple games, fouled out @ Uconn but at least he played 26 mins(15pts) ..vs St joe's he got tossed out (for an elbow), mins into the 2nd half after spending major mins. on the bench in the 1st. (had 1pt, 2 rebs)....Interesting to see how Fla plays a full game with him.

I think Blackshear is having some issues adjusting to what Florida is doing as opposed to the system Virginia Tech was using. His ejection was for a Flagrant 2 elbow foul.

Just saw the final box score, good job by FLA getting it done without him. I watched most of the game, between his first half fouls and the ejection his minute total was 5.

Buffalo 75 - MO St. 74

Night games-
6:00 PM EST--- Saint Joseph's vs. Towson
Odds: ST JOE's -1.5... O/U148 .... TV: ESPU
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:30 PM EST---Florida Gators 4-2 vs. (18) Xavier Musketeers 6-0

Odds: FLA -2.5 .... O/U123.5 .... TV: ESPN

Last edited:
Florida is shooting close to 70% and shredding Xavier's defense at the moment. I expected this to be a close game but Florida is up 15 at the moment. This is what you want if you are pulling for UConn to get mileage out of that big win last Sunday. The Florida win will be a big time resume booster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT