ADVERTISEMENT

Best Game Of Brimah's Career!

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
Forget about the 40 point game against Coppin State, Amida just lifted up the entire team tonight. Complete harassment of SMU's interior game. If SMU had not shot the 3 so well the game might not have been close, but they were given a lot of open looks from 3, which was due to slow rotations by UConn against a team that is very good at half court ball movement.

Brimah played extremely hard, hit the boards and got some quality garbage offense. This is what we like to see from UConn big man. Let's hope this continues! He could have been a zero on offense with the way he played on D tonight, but he imposed his will on both ends of the court.

A team lifting performance.

When the game started After the first block I was thinking to myself, we haven't seen a 6/7 block game from Amida in awhile. But 16/8/4 and changing a lot of shots was huge.

When we took Adams out with 3 min to go I said to myself we were going to blow another lead because he is the only guy that can break his man down and get to the rim. Thankfully, he came back in the next possession. We are going to need his ability to finish out games.

This should go a long way in the confidence department. Hopefully there is no let down against Cincy.

Reactions: Ozzie3178
Huge huge huge W!!!!!

This team persevered through the recent dark times!!

Great energy throughout!!!

Payback at Cincy up.... I like Omar Starting that game too!!

Reactions: tcf_15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT