american conference tournament teams

northdakotahusky

Nov 27, 2010
Hopefully us.

Temple
SMU
Tulsa
Cincy

I don't think they all make it, but those teams have a shot. Am I missing anyone?

All bubble teams and with the noose around the necks of Cinci and UCONN placed there by ESPN and the NCAA we could get one team as a demonstration of how those two own us and our misery.

The latest bracketology I posted had 3 AAC teams in the NCAA tournament and UConn was the 3rd team out. So I feel like 3-4 teams is possible but not more than that. If UConn beats Tulsa and Stanford this week they are back in the tournament.

Are we going to make it into the tournament more or less than we did in the Big East? Seems like we would miss the tournament once out of every 4 or 5 years in the BE.

Back in 2011 UConn was not making the NCAA tournament unless it won 2 games in the Big East tournament. Then they won the BE tournament and ended up with a 3 seed. Theoretically if UConn can win the AAC tourney or get to the finals at least it should not be that hard as long as they continue to show improvement. The years that UConn did not make the NCAA tournament, they didn't deserve to make it. Nobody here can seriously claim that the 2010 team deserved to be in. They sucked. They even sucked in the NIT. Before that in 2007 they were too young and before that I think in 2001 that was when Taliek was a freshman and he really wasn't that good as a frosh. Nobody can seriously claim that any of those teams deserved to be in the NCAA tournament, they didn't.

The current team should make it, if they continue to play as they have of late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT