ADVERTISEMENT

4 teams from the AAC

How the hell did SyraLose make it in?

What retards from BSpn and the committee forced them in??

It would be 5 from the AAC if SMU had not been banned. Houston had a very outside shot at getting in which they blew by inexplicably losing to Tulane.

How the hell did SyraLose make it in?

What retards from BSpn and the committee forced them in??

The Committee considered that Boeheim was suspended 9 games during which Cuse went 4-5. The Committee considered Boeheim probably was worth another couple wins. They are permitted to do this and they did do this.

Yeah they should reward Boeheim for being suspended , it only makes sense :confused:

I personally think the team with the biggest gripe should be Michigan State. There is no way that Oregon and Virginia should have #1 seeds over MSU, which beat Kansas on a neutral court and won the Big 10 and lead the nation in FG defense, rebounding margin and 3 point shooting. But, they will now play with that on their shoulder. That's a team I wouldn't want to play either.

CddomRHWEAI1uba.jpg:large

I have heard several times that the "committee" is permitted to look at extenuating circumstances when determining a teams seeding or even making the tournament (see Boeheim suspension). Funny how they did not look at UCONN's 3 losses when Brimah was out with an injury. They lost to Temple by 2 points, Cincinnati by 1 and Tulsa by 9 (whom we beat with Brimah in the lineup). Doesn't that mean the committee should look at our record as 27-7 instead of 24-10? If they did they might bump us up to an 8 seed, right? I hate Calipari but he was right in what he said yesterday. These biased idiots are a joke, always favoring ACC teams over all others. We can thank ESPN and Duke Vitale for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT