ADVERTISEMENT

2022 PSA guard Jayden Lemond spoke with UConn coaches on Zoom

DanielConnolly

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2015
2022 point guard Jayden Lemond met with UConn's coaching staff on Zoom last week, according to Rivals' Rob Cassidy.

Cassidy spoke with Lemond about the conversation, what he wants to see from Dan Hurley's staff if he can go on an official visit and how he fits in UConn's system. One notable quote:

ON HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE UCONN STAFF

“That was the first big call with the staff for me. I’ve talked to Coach Kimani before, but that was it. This was the first big conversation with all of them. They gave me the full rundown and showed me a lot of the videos they have. The one they had with them going back to the big east was pretty dope.”

Lemond is also in touch with Auburn, Michigan and Vanderbilt. Don't expect a decision anytime soon, though. From Cassidy:

"Lemond liked what he heard from the Huskies’ staff, and it seems as though Dan Hurley’s program is a safe bet to be involved until the end. It’s much too early to make any sort of solid prediction on where the emerging prospect will land when all is said and done. There are likely more offers in store for Lemond, so his recruitment won’t take real shape until after his junior season."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT