ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2022 Season ( + Full Schedule )

Fox Sports needs to figure out the game times on the 11/13 and 11/20 games. Don't they know some people need to buy tickets and need to know what time the game is?

I meant to say the sites. It's TBA. I am only going to Coppin State game if it's in Storrs because of my father. He wants to visit the campus.

Someone needs to tell "Eggs" Benedict that the home venues need to be decided if they want some advance ticket sales.

Someone needs to tell "Eggs" Benedict that the home venues need to be decided if they want some advance ticket sales.
You ask and Eggs delivers !.... but no Gampel for Coppin St., week-ends @ the XL until Grambling DEC 4th. @ Gampel.

Last edited:
Well, that kind of sucks. Because I don't even think the Grambling game works on my schedule. Whatever happened to games in Gampel in November? I don't remember there ever being no Gampel games in November.

Well, that kind of sucks. Because I don't even think the Grambling game works on my schedule. Whatever happened to games in Gampel in November? I don't remember there ever being no Gampel games in November.
They have NOV games in Gampel this year, on the 9th & 17th.

Here's a look at the schedule I updated with venues, times and TV. Looks like I'm gonna drop my streaming to Sling Blue at $35 a month, after Dec. instead of FUBO ( $70 ) since all the games( except 2 home games I have Tix to ) are either on free TV (FOX, CBS) with my antena or part of the Sling Blue package (FS1).

Uconn-hoops-Schedule-2021-22.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT