ADVERTISEMENT

2016-17 Roster

What jumps out at me is that Vance Jackson and Terry Larrier are both listed at 6'8" but Vance at a solid 229 pounds while Terry at 192 is 37 pounds lighter. I guess Vance might be a better candidate for stretch 4 than Terry.

Also we heard that Brimah was up to 240 and Facey 232 but the numbers now are 230 and 227. Still Facey was at around 205 last year when he took that foul out at the 5 in 9 minutes of action vs. Tulane.

I like the team and am intrigued by its potential. None of you guys mentioned it but Big Lead has UConn preseason #12 and said if Hamilton had returned UConn would be in the top 5. Duke is the overwhelming #1 and Big Lead said they should win it all but we have seen that before with Kentucky a couple years ago. Young talent cannot be predicted to perform in Big Tourney games and I like that UConn has some veteran guys to mentor the young guys and the veterans UConn has are all solid character guys who are good program players.

Another one is Mamadou, he said he was down to 210 when he fasted for the month of Ramadan, but last week he was supposed to be up to 232.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT