ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the 2016 commits !

Man any idea if they are done offer wise and are now bringing in guys as PWO's?

Welcome to the next Husky:

* Mason Donaldson........6-2/201lbs.......ATH/K.....(4.78 40yd).....Allentown, PA (Salisbury Township)........ * HUDL Highlights

Dr. Phil Donaldson ‏@mason_donaldson 41m41 minutes ago
"Proud to announce that i've committed to the university of Connecticut to continue my football and academic career."

CaEWN2YUUAAa3TZ.jpg

Last edited:
New Haven Register's article on 5 in-state players players:
CT HS Seniors signing with UConn hope to build program

of note:
Allmendinger, who had originally accepted an invitation to be a preferred walk-on, was offered a scholarship Sunday. “They don’t actually have a true fullback on their team and they even told me that they couldn’t run specific plays because they don’t have a fullback and they said ‘you look like you could be a great fit for that position. I am not saying that I am going to start because nothing is earned until it is earned, but maybe I have a chance to get looked at a little earlier than maybe somebody else. If I do get an opportunity, I will be sure to not waste it.”

Last edited:
Reactions: UconNell
New Haven Register's article on 5 in-state players players:
CT HS Seniors signing with UConn hope to build program
of note:
Allmendinger, who had originally accepted an invitation to be a preferred walk-on, was offered a scholarship Sunday. “They don’t actually have a true fullback on their team and they even told me that they couldn’t run specific plays because they don’t have a fullback and they said ‘you look like you could be a great fit for that position.’
I'm fairly certain Jim has this incorrect, just spoke with Teddy again this morning.

I'm fairly certain Jim has this incorrect, just spoke with Teddy again this morning.
Thanks Aman for clearing that up, seems like there has been some confusion along the way, with Jim having him as PWO since jan 16th......Also it would be nice to have a scholly for one more "surprise" B4 signing day !

Blades did you leave a player name out of the top row in the group photo?

Also...they have to give Donaldson an opportunity to be WR....impressive highlights....good hands and can go vertical

Blades did you leave a player name out of the top row in the group photo?

Also...they have to give Donaldson an opportunity to be WR....impressive highlights....good hands and can go vertical

Agree about Donaldson, looks like a good ATH, could he be the second coming of Shaun Feldeisen ?
you mean this photo ? Maybe..... I only listed 12.... but I couldn't figure out the name of the mannequin at the top far left, LOL !

CZc2oXSWkAAOrzj.jpg:large

A couple more PWO's per:
Jim Fuller ‏@NHRJimFuller 1h1 hour ago
"Hamden Hall's Kyle Williams joins Derby's Rick Bartone, Valley Regional's Jack Giaconia as CT players expected to be walk-ons at #UConn"

He adds " We probably won't have the official list of incoming freshman walk-ons until the fall roster is posted "

But welcome to Uconn Country: .....
Kyle Williams.......5-9/162lbs....CB/WR...(4.55 40yd).......... Hamden, CT (Hamden Hall )....* HUDL Hightlights
Rick Bartone........6-0/190lbs.....RB/LB.....(4.65 40yd)..........Derby, CT( D. H.S.)....................* HUDL HIGHLIGHTS

NHR- Hamden Hall's Kyle Williams headed to UConn
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...artone&usg=AFQjCNFVFOobR92gIVJgFMLcKHdDh_kMBg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT