ADVERTISEMENT

What a bunch of losers. All of you get off this blog. You suck. Not Uconn. Heart and soul. Depl

naes41

Feb 16, 2009
What a bunch of losers. You call yourselves Uconn fans. Pathetic. This team has heart. None of you creeps do. We are seeing a young team mature. Beat down by their own supposed fans but are playing with heart and determination. Great game guys. Jalen and Christian kick ass. Carlton work on the foot work. Good job keeping the ball high.

You sir are the reason the administration will not act.
You accept mediocracy and failure.
You could care less how the program is being run, you'll watch or show up and applaud the boys trying reaaaaaaalllly hard with your stupid golf clap.

This is isn't little league son this is UCONN
We dont accept failure, we expect greatness
A standard has been set here that needs to be met

IDIOTS like you that blindly root root root for the home team no matter the circumstance are contributing to the complete all around meltdown that is UCONN athletics.

Reactions: Dominicfrank
What a bunch of losers. You call yourselves Uconn fans. Pathetic. This team has heart. None of you creeps do. We are seeing a young team mature. Beat down by their own supposed fans but are playing with heart and determination. Great game guys. Jalen and Christian kick ass. Carlton work on the foot work. Good job keeping the ball high.

These guys deserve a real basketball coach, and that's what we want.

After watching the product I'm not sure how that opinion inspires such vitriol.

Uconn is not a coaches school, if you want to be a coach of this team show up and coach. Pretty simple concept.

It just occurred to me you might be family with a member of staff, in which case you should grow a backbone or not post for your own sanity, because these guys are bad at their job and will be fired. Not soon enough for me.

Reactions: CaNOLEE
They are 1-2 and -33 the last three games. Maybe they'll put a banner up for beating SMU?

It's to bad Kevin doesn't demand the same excellence (which is supposed to be the UCONN WAY) from his men .....that Geno does from his women (after a 18 point win). The undisciplined low IQ BB that KO has no urgency to correct (or just can't )... shows how bad a coach he is. This men's team struggle is about a bad coaching, not Uconn. Love the line Geno uses about " giving the fans their money back" for bad basketball.... KO would have to go through his whole contract and take out a loan to payoff the number of suckfests that he's made the fans sit through the last 2 years, SMH !

Last edited:
Not on KO's team..... he'd rather get killed on the offensive boards with his undersized line-up and give up more TO's too, SMH !!!!

Last edited:
Three 20 point losses in our last four and yet another +25 point shellacking.

Only thing I agree with the OP is the pathetic part. At least he runs a clean program, oh wait...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT