ADVERTISEMENT

wenyen to UK

Guess Calipari feared a Uconn OV.....NEXT !

Last edited:
As I said in this thread ..Updated Rivals 150, Class of 2016 .....about a month ago... whatever, it is what it is...

" I think it's Durham and move on for a SG or swing man ( Diallo if he reclassifies) and/ or a 7 foot power big if there are any out there that fit the bill. Call me crazy but just watching tape I think Durham...pre-injury.... shows much more fluidity and up side than Gabriel who seems kind of robotic with his moves. And hey... I'm not telling KO how to do his job... but If Gabriel is all about UK, Duke and the Johnny come lately bunch, I'm good with that ! "

Though I am a little concerned about this blurb from the Courant about a week ago:" Juwan Durham, the 6-foot-10 forward from Tampa who is committed to play at UConn next season, has injured his right knee. Durham tore the ACL in his left knee last February and just as he was returning to practice he tweaked his other knee, according to his coach at Tampa Prep, Joe Fenlon. Durham was having tests to determine the severity."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT