ADVERTISEMENT

UConn

candid

Sep 5, 2004
Just want to say how much I admire your effort against Michigan. I'm glad we don't have to play you again next week. We should have learned a lot from this game but to not under-estimate any team is a good place to start, second, don't believe the media, most haven't played a lot of football and today they should be emphasizing the efforts and success of UConn, not the Michigan hype.

Glad that Uconn could give Michigan and the national ABC audience an exciting game. I went out to the Big House for the first
match-up in 2010 and alot of fans were gracious and friendly. Unfortunately Uconn ( who went to the Fiesta Bowl that year)
couldn't contain Denard Robinson and it wasn't much of a contest. So despite Uconn's rough going lately and a coach
on a hot seat at least the boys sucked it up made it an good show this time around, right until the very end. Overall it seemed
like a good night for everyone including a lot of the northeast Michigan alumni who got a rare visit in New England. Good luck
on your season and we can always "hope" for more games with you or others, in an expanded 16 team B1G, in the future.

This post was edited on 9/23 7:45 AM by the Blades

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT