ADVERTISEMENT

UConn Women's Basketball Pregame (Temple) - 11/15/19

The big question this year is will UConn finish 7 years of play in the AAC undefeated????????

Even though it's not the Big East, IMHO, the fact that UConn has gone undefeated in this conference for 6 years is unbelievable. Is it possible that they get beat this year? Absolutely. Is it possible they FINISH AAC PLAY WITH 7 YEARS OF UNDEFEATED PLAY? YES. Sunday will be a good first test.

Excellent ball movement in the halfcourt offense by the Lady Huskies in that first half. Although Marukat is 0-5 and can't buy a basket at the moment, you can see that she really promotes excellent ball movement when she is on the Court. I think her role will be a facilitator and hopefully can knock down a few jumpers. If she can make some 3s this team will be very good. Walker also went scoreless in that half, but you have to like being up by 16 at a good team like Temple.

Did you see Griffin grab 4 O-boards in one possession? She reminds you of some of the super athlete stats sheet stuffers of the past like Ashley Battle and Gabby Williams. She is relentless!

If Ania ever could start knocking down perimeter shots, she’d be lethal. That would open up a pump and blow by and she’s such a great passer, a layup if anyone helped,

She’s the key player this year imo.

Christyn Williams has had an extremely dynamic game to say the least. Her drives are aggressive and she is finishing exceptionally strong. Her body control is terrific.

Christyn Williams has had an extremely dynamic game to say the least. Her drives are aggressive and she is finishing exceptionally strong. Her body control is terrific.

That’s why I think this team has a high ceiling. Her and Megan can go get their own. And Crystal and Ania can create for others.

I just wish Geno used more of the bench.

Although Geno isn’t using the bench much, UConn is finishing this game strong. Temple was beaten down Court a few times and this is what you like to see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT