ADVERTISEMENT

UConn in 2017 5 Star SF Kris Wilkes' Top 5

Depending on how big his list is UConn has a chance. Some rumors UConn's trying to make a push to get more involved with him. He has been mentioning UConn while listing schools lately.

Oz or 3 have you heard whether or not we have a shot? Ollie must have spent a good amount of face time with him and we're gettin a visit from his PG Scruggs.

Lately he seems infatuated with UCLA, UNC & Indiana. He usually mentions UCLA first. Wilkes is tight with one of the UCLA assistants & Alford is an Indiana guy.

Also, UCLA is Under Armour now and Wilkes' coach works for UA. I’ll be close to shocked if that’s not where he ends up.

Last edited:
Reactions: rta32 and cgarrr
From top 11 on 7/31 to top 5 two weeks later. These kids sure love attention don't they lol
You got that right Russ, that's why I find all these list tweets and meaningless attention
hilarious !!!....but I guess that's the game with a early and late period.....still wake me up when this stuff starts getting a little more real, like on signing day....LOL !!!

never know....but IMHO i think it's gonna be tough to pry him from his home state IU. Would be a great get though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT