ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Transfer Portal Window No. 2 Thread

Richie O

Mar 21, 2016
Figured it would be easier to make this a one stop shop for all transfer portal stuff given that the portal opens today (April 15th) and will remain open until April 30th.

Remember prospects only have to enter the portal by the 30th, but they can decide on a future home whenever.
(I’m going to continuously update this OP with names that we are hearing UConn is interested in.)

QUARTERBACK...

RUNNING BACK...

WIDE RECEIVER...

TIGHT END...

OFFENSIVE LINE...

DEFENSIVE LINE...

DT Chazz Wallace (Old Dominion) **OFFERED**

LINEBACKER...

DEFENSIVE BACK...
CB Armauni Archie (Washington State) ***COMMITTED***
S Rowan Zolman (Miami - OH) **OFFERED**

Reactions: the Blades
One entry today, leading receiver for the past two seasons, Aaron Turner entered the portal.

Uh oh, what you got PAWSARF ? Can you at least give a positional hint in the Husky House forum ?

Uh oh, what you got PAWSARF ? Can you at least give a positional hint in the Husky House forum ?

Richie responded in the HH....that was my guess after you defined the position....

My other thought was there were a few triple jersey numbers this spring.... I guess the boys get to fight it out for #1 ( Fagnano's # @ Maine) and #5.

Last edited:
Another one of my Windsor guys, this time heading out.....

Hadn't played much since his FR year (2019) with Edsall but best of luck at his new home.

Looking at potentially another receiver, one who has been pretty productive the past couple years, but has struggled with injuries
Well that Uconn transfer WR Keelon Marion committed to ECU but then he didn't....he probably realized the way the AAC is leaking teams, the Sun Belt is a better FB conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT