ADVERTISEMENT

Team updates.....

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
.....and tweets from Borges:

Kevin Ollie relishes golden opportunity with USA Basketball U-18 team

• There is no timetable for freshman Alterique Gilbert to begin full-contact drills after undergoing shoulder surgery in early May. Gilbert, a 5-11 point guard, has been shooting and handling the basketball, but nothing “full-blast,” according to Ollie. That may not happen until August or September.

• Juwan Durham, who has undergone surgery on both knees over the past 18 months, also has yet to start contact drills. It’s possible he could be red-shirted, but that’s not on Ollie’s mind at the moment. “I’m not thinking, ‘September, if he’s not ready, we’re gonna red-shirt him.’ I’m not thinking like that right now.”

Nice wall posters in the background:

CmyB-P_XEAAzHzr.jpg:large

Reactions: UconNell
I didn't realize that Vance Jackson had grown to 6-9". There was all this talk about him battling Larrier at the 3 but sounds like Jackson could even be a stretch 4, if he is as versatile as he says he is.

Blades,

That story you posted isn't really complete unless you post the song that goes with the story, by Drake:

I hear ya KSTW, I usually drop da' underground beats when I'm out rockin' it for the masses...but I'll give ya a like for reppin' that mainstream chit' to go with the story...:cool:....Ha HA !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT