ADVERTISEMENT

Tale of the Tape: Rodney Purvis

Is this a horror video which should warn the viewer to use discretion in viewing graphic turnover and missed shot content? I mean some people do get upset watching bad basketball. I need to know before I proceed to watch.

Is this a horror video which should warn the viewer to use discretion in viewing graphic turnover and missed shot content? I mean some people do get upset watching bad basketball. I need to know before I proceed to watch.

This video certainly has its highs and its lows, however, I didn't include turnovers/assists (lack thereof on the second one). If I did, it would be NSFW.

Thanks for the video. I can confirm that the content of the video is indeed Purvis so there should be no surprises.

You're welcome andersonfro! I'll probably do Enoch next. I find his case more fascinating than Purvis plus he has two more years in Storrs. How Enoch constantly comes so close to putting the ball in the rim yet failing is a mystery to me.

It's amazing when a player is such a legend in his own mind, he believes he's gonna win an Oscar if he just keeps doing the same thing over and over....and even worse is when he can't be told otherwise, by the coaching staff..... or us on this board...LOL !

Last edited:
You're welcome andersonfro! I'll probably do Enoch next. I find his case more fascinating than Purvis plus he has two more years in Storrs. How Enoch constantly comes so close to putting the ball in the rim yet failing is a mystery to me.

I agree I'd love to see that video if you get around to it, it must be so much work. I feel like if Steve had Rodney's self confidence he'd be averaging 12 & 7.

Reactions: jhc08002
I agree I'd love to see that video if you get around to it, it must be so much work. I feel like if Steve had Rodney's self confidence he'd be averaging 12 & 7.

I may have some time to cut up film for Enoch this weekend; I mean both times I did this for Jackson/Purvis I was always keeping an eye on Enoch and it's just perplexing seeing the inconsistency. I just don't understand how a ball can rim out so many times in one season.

I may have some time to cut up film for Enoch this weekend; I mean both times I did this for Jackson/Purvis I was always keeping an eye on Enoch and it's just perplexing seeing the inconsistency. I just don't understand how a ball can rim out so many times in one season.
He must have been taking lessons from Phil Nolan ....;)

Reactions: jhc08002
You really gotta try not to hit rim on a post scoring attempt. Enoch doesn't have the shooters touch/ anything close. Needs more experience and practice. High ceiling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT