ADVERTISEMENT

So it looks like Tulsa's... Frank Haith left a mess....again !

Exactly why he took a step down from Missouri to go to Tulsa.

It should be noted that Haith may have had other reasons to leave Missouri. He's an African American and it seems like there has been a racial divide on that campus. Their football team threatened to boycott a game and a player went on a hunger strike for quite some time until The President of Missouri resigned in disgrace. I read the entire article and my opinion is this is what happens when you put someone who was a successful white collar in the business world in charge of a major univeristy. His various decisions are a virtual playbook of what not to do as a university president. I am still dumbfounded by his actions which were plain stupid.

Blades that is true but we don't know all the reasons, I agree though that Tulsa a step down in prestige if not environment.

Blades that is true but we don't know all the reasons, I agree though that Tulsa a step down in prestige if not environment.

Yeah, especially at Miami, where the NCAA very conveniently botched the investigation for one of their P-5 brethren ... ;) !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT