ADVERTISEMENT

SF Vance Jackson - OV to UConn on 9/25

Should be interesting to see how this plays out. He's boys with DHam and already said distance isn't an issue and that he loves KO. We've been on him for awhile thanks to our DHam recruitment.

Give me one of him or Gabriel as a wing addition for this class

Reactions: aman kidwai
I'm hearing that Jackson is coming down to Cal and UConn, and in that case things may be looking pretty good for the Huskies. Jackson announced a top three which included Memphis at the beginning of this month.

With Gabriel, it is looking more and more like he's going to end up elsewhere. Good that he's making an official visit, though. He's seen UConn a few times, won't exactly need a tour of the facilities, so his primary motive to visit is, hopefully, to meet with KO and the staff over just being wined and dined.

Article - Gabriel visit scheduled: https://connecticut.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1802586

Last edited:
Reactions: tcf_15
Well Vance is scheduled for his OV first so Gabriel might not even get the chance to make his visit to Storrs if all goes well this weekend.

I've let go of the Gabriel dream a little bit ago, I don't see him coming here which would be disappointing to lose a great New England talent.

Have been hearing the same as Aman for some time now. Has said all along that he wants to wait to sign late but with his visits starting now I wouldn't expect that. Anything but UConn or Cal would be a bit of a surprise.

Nothing bro. He had a great time obviously but he will be going to Cal this weekend and should no shortly after that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT