ADVERTISEMENT

Rique in the skillz comp tonight ???

Blades, look at your prior post from Jerry Meyer- and the caption below Alterique's pic - it lists Gibson as 5'9" and 150. However it should be noted Calvin Murphy was 5'9" and is in the NBA Hall of Fame. 6'0" and 170 sounds better than 5'9" 150 although I believe the kid Ulis from Kentucky who was best player in the SEC this year also carried those slight stats. Did Gibson match up with Ulis in high school? What was the tale of that tape?

Blades, look at your prior post from Jerry Meyer- and the caption below Alterique's pic - it lists Gibson as 5'9" and 150. However it should be noted Calvin Murphy was 5'9" and is in the NBA Hall of Fame. 6'0" and 170 sounds better than 5'9" 150 although I believe the kid Ulis from Kentucky who was best player in the SEC this year also carried those slight stats. Did Gibson match up with Ulis in high school? What was the tale of that tape?
Alterique is 180 lbs: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Alterique-Gilbert-76424/

Who is Gibson ???? ESPN's Jay Williams and Jalen Rose were commenting on how powerfully built Rique was and would be as a strong defender, no way in hell he's a 150lbs.

Makes sense as a wrote above, also the 5-10.5 / 5-11 barefoot makes him about 6-0 feet in sneakers.
Yeah, 150-160 is right about where Boat was coming is as a freshman. You can clearly see the difference between the two:

chi_boatright_300.jpg

CYO4XAFUwAA_wBa.jpg

TONIGHT:

What
: McDonald’s All American Games
Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
When: Wednesday, March 30—girls at 6:30 p.m. ET, boys at 9 p.m. ET
How to watch: Watch live on TV—girls on ESPNU, boys on ESPN

**** Here is the complete boys roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT