ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Exodus Scholarship Grid

tcf_15

Mar 31, 2015
bEx0isC.png

Ive never been more worried than I am right now. We have no recruits to go get other than transfers. 8 players? Unreal.

No choice but to load up on grad transfers otherwise the program would be stuck with scrubs for x years and can't recruit over all those scholarships.

2 years, trash followed by trash. Ollie was terrible when he had good players, can't imagine him salvaging his job at this point

That's why he should be fired tomorrow am

Ive never been more worried than I am right now. We have no recruits to go get other than transfers. 8 players? Unreal.

Blake Harris and Mamoudou Diarra are not transfers. Both in class of 2017 and both are visiting this month. I would be surprised is Diarra didn't commit by the end of this weekend.

Kid has a lot of upside.

Reactions: Dominicfrank
Further recruiting will depend on counteracting a lot of negative vibes. UConn had a bad season, lost Diallo (who was supposedly in the bag) to UK and now a mass exodus. The only thing that will stimulate interest at this point is a major opportunity for PT especially at the 4 and 5 where there is basically nothing.

Blake Harris and Mamoudou Diarra are not transfers. Both in class of 2017 and both are visiting this month. I would be surprised is Diarra didn't commit by the end of this weekend.

Kid has a lot of upside.

Let the 1st domino fall....

Speaking of academics wonder how all these transfers/ last minute adds are going to effect Uconn's APR ? Hopefully there are no issues, because we know how that's
played out in the past, when players that weren't getting any PT for Uconn left.

Reactions: Shaggydog84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT