ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Uconn Hockey

One of the attorneys I work with is a Colgate graduate. He told me the team was ranked this year (they had not been good in recent years). He was at Colgate when Mike Milbury (longtime Bruins player and now hockey analyst) was the star player for Colgate. Anyway he went up to West Point last week to see Colgate’s game vs. Army thinking it would be an easy win since Army has no Canadians on the team and Colgate has a few. Colgate lost 3-1 at Army. Anyway he didn’t tell me Colgate was playing UConn!!!!

Well at least one Uconn men's team is on a streak in the right direction. They started to slide coming out the 22 day winter break in December. But have turned it around and won 5 in a row. With wins over nationally ranked #8 in Providence and #15 Boston College at the XL Center on Friday, who is also in first place in Hockey East. Uconn closed out the week-end with a win at Brown and have played the last 6 games without their top goalie (a NY Rangers draft pick), who is injured.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...0318aaa.html&usg=AOvVaw03UILiVr212WZ4egR6sR8f
Huskies grab road victory over Brown, 6-4, for Fifth-Straight Win

what a great watch last night. that and Yale hoops kept me in good spirits. Feel like i’m going to the dentist tonight in anticipation of tonight’s game. may end up going to Lee Amp instead. Is that bad?

Reactions: the Blades
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT