ADVERTISEMENT

Ollie to Thunder

Asked if he was staying, he gave a facetious response: "I hope so," KO said. "Like I told you, I've got an open-door policy,
( with players) if [AD Warde Manuel] comes into my office and tells me I've got to go, I guess I've got to go. But I'm not planning on going [anywhere]."

It's that time of year again. Basketball coaches are changing addresses, especially in the NBA, now that teams have been
eliminated from the playoffs.

In Kevin Ollie's name will come up. It's bound to happen every year, So Get Used To It.

Ollie signed a five-year extension worth $16 million designed to keep this from becoming an annual issue. If Ollie
were to leave this year, UConn would be owed a $5 million buyout. That figure decreases each year. Buyouts can be
overcome, of course, baked into a salary, but that $5 million is a significant nut, especially for a small-market NBA
franchise like Oklahoma City.

I've seen this crap with Edsall sniffin' around every year and the FB team.... It can kill your recruiting....This "rumor " was
started by one of the Uconn haters at Yahoo ( Same guy who spent hours with Calipari's butt buddy from Umass, going
through Uconn phone records -now legal- trying to get any dirt they could on Calhoun) ...don't let him play you like this KO !!!!

KO's got to squash this BS now or move on.....he got his 5 year deal...so he can't leave this story out there, while
recruits and players think that he is lukewarm.....KO's a religious man right ?
Revelation 3:15-16

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one of the other ! So, because you are lukewarm
- neither hot nor cold - I am about to spit you out of my mouth"￾.

This post was edited on 4/17 7:15 AM by the Blades

Florida's Billy Donovan to OKC is also ablaze...Donovan's buyout remains only $500,000.

This post was edited on 4/17 9:16 AM by the Blades

I read that and really think Donovan will be their guy. OKC has been very unfortunate the last 2 years with injuries but they have also been hammered in the press for the James Harden trade, which I said from Day 1 was an awful trade and it has proven to be an awful trade. If OKC had kept Harden and stayed healthy they would have been NBA champions the last 2 years.

I am not a Harden or Westbrook fan based 100% on their lack of being team guys. It is that one trait that makes me disagree that any team with one of those two or even one of them on a team results in a title. Selfish players, Houston and OKC are just never going to win with those guys at the top.

Spurs (Hate them) are team oriented and show that wins titles over triple doubles and scoring titles.

Harden and Westbrook both have very high assist totals so I don't see how you can call them selfish. If they don't win it's because of their supporting cast, not them. Westbrook's assist totals are ridiculous for a guy who led the NBA in scoring.

Westbrook led the NBA with 28.1 points per game and was 4th in assists with 8.6 per game. In NBA history who else who was over 28 points per game and 8 assists per game? He also averages 7.3 boards. These are ridiculous stats.

Harden averaged 27.7 points, 7.0 assists and 5.7 boards. When you consider he is a shooting guard 7 assists per is incredible.

The stats say these guys are not selfish players. The reason they are not winners is the teams around them.

You can be selfish and have higher assist numbers. Dominating the ball every possession gives you high stats all around. Being selfish is more about not being a team player on the floor and off. Theya re equally bad teammates, they can not share the spotlight. Westbrook is an incredible athlete but a terrible teammate. Neither him nor Harden liked being below KD who is a true team player on and off the court.

Asked if he was staying, he gave a facetious response: "I hope so," KO said. "Like I told you, I've got an open-door policy,
( with players) if [AD Warde Manuel] comes into my office and tells me I've got to go, I guess I've got to go. But I'm not planning on going [anywhere]."

It's that time of year again. Basketball coaches are changing addresses, especially in the NBA, now that teams have been
eliminated from the playoffs.

In Kevin Ollie's name will come up. It's bound to happen every year, So Get Used To It.

Ollie signed a five-year extension worth $16 million designed to keep this from becoming an annual issue. If Ollie
were to leave this year, UConn would be owed a $5 million buyout. That figure decreases each year. Buyouts can be
overcome, of course, baked into a salary, but that $5 million is a significant nut, especially for a small-market NBA
franchise like Oklahoma City.

I've seen this crap with Edsall sniffin' around every year and the FB team.... It can kill your recruiting....This "rumor " was
started by one of the Uconn haters at Yahoo ( Same guy who spent hours with Calipari's butt buddy from Umass, going
through Uconn phone records -now legal- trying to get any dirt they could on Calhoun) ...don't let him play you like this KO !!!!

KO's got to squash this BS now or move on.....he got his 5 year deal...so he can't leave this story out there, while
recruits and players think that he is lukewarm.....KO's a religious man right ?
Revelation 3:15-16

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one of the other ! So, because you are lukewarm
- neither hot nor cold - I am about to spit you out of my mouth"￾.

KO instagram from 2 hours ago
"Everybody has their sources but this is the only Source I need.. #FamilyFirstAlways #UConnLuv

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT