ADVERTISEMENT

NIT: UConn To Host Arizona State Wednesday Night

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
OK it sucks to be in the NIT, but this is an opportunity for Purvis to stay hot and continue to build for next year, and for UConn to play some good out of conference foes and build for next year. Temple is a #1 seed and I would not be surprised, if UConn advances, to play them later in this tournament.

I don't know if Cassel or Facey will be back but a good opportunity to get both some postseason game action.

Realistically, UConn has/had a better chance to advance in this field then in the NCAA field anyway, and the more games these guys can get against good teams, the better.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/16/sports/ncaabasketball/nit-field-will-include-connecticut.html?_r=0

Man...are the students on Spring break this week ? I'm expecting Gampel to be a ghost town for that one and
the NIT( NCAA run ) must know it too.....I got the e-mail last night for $10 tickets for the entire arena. I guess
their gonna do anything they can to put live bodies in the seats, but with the way Uconn's played at Gampel
this year, I don't expect much. Plus Hamilton flew out to LA for his Grandmother's funeral so will he even be
back... If not Uconn may have to use Pat Lenehan at the stretch 4 with the 7 man roster they've left theirselves
with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT