ADVERTISEMENT

NHR's articles -Getting ready for UConn/BYU game.....

Blades

I don't think I have seen anyone do this, but I for one thank you for your tireless coverage of the team. As a distant fan its nice to know I can come here and get all the info in one spot. I didn't want you to think no one was reading it man.

Now, a question. Do you know what channel this game is being put on for those of us not in CT? Or any idea where I may find that info? I used to watch on SNY.

Thanks for the shout out LST,
I've been a member on this board since the exodus to TOS years ago....I always like sticking with
the underdog.... not just being a follower like most did to the other site(s)...so if I can also spread
the word for some new Husky FB fans on an additional forum here at Rivals and create a little more
interest, it's all that much better for Husky Nation !

And yeah the game is a national broadcast on ESPN......as are the Sept games vs.
Boise St. ( Noon: Sat the 13th - ABC, ESPN or ESPN2) and USF (8pm: Fri the 19th- ESPN or ESPN2).... I'll be at the
Rent on Friday ready to put the PP years in the rear view mirror and looking forward to some new energy with Coach Diaco !!!
This post was edited on 8/27 8:28 AM by the Blades

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT