ADVERTISEMENT

Next Opponent Coppin State Sucks Moose Balls

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
I think even their fans would have to agree. Coppin State sucks, is 1-8 and has lost to Illinois, Oregon and ND by an average score of about 45. Hofstra also beat them by 41 last game and their only win is over Goldey-Beacom. Does anyone know what the Goldey-Beacom mascot is?

UConn cannot fool around with this game even with Duke looming next Thursday. Have to blow this team out.

Here is the scouting report: they can't shoot 3s, at 28% barely better than UConn; they can't shoot FGs (34% on year) or FTs (63%), they turnover the ball a lot, and have not beaten a division 1 team or come close this year. They have been blown out every game except Goldey-Beacom.

This post was edited on 12/12 6:26 PM by KhalidShockedTheWorld

Beating them by 40 would be a HUGE accomplishment for this team. I just don't trust them team not not have another close game. Ollie thinks this team as hit rock bottom, I hope it has and we blow them out because even a 10point win would means we have taken another step down towards rock bottom.

Dominick,

This team has not even been in games this year, it's been blowout city every game except Goldey-Beacom. Which is not a division 1 school.

I don't even know what they are doing on UConn's schedule. They certainly don't help the RPI any. I guess someone in the AD must be a Coppin State grad and feel sorry for them?

I get it they are horrible BUT our team is down and playing the worst in decades. That isnt good no matter who we are playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT