ADVERTISEMENT

Never Been to San Francisco

northdakotahusky

Nov 27, 2010
I've never been to San Francisco so I decided to go to the Stanford game. Flying in to San Francisco Thursday night. Spending the day in San Fran. Should be way warmer than Fargo.

You will love it NDH. It is actually the best lookin scenic area of the country IMO. Make sure you do the site seeing stuff in San Fran and go to pier 33 or 39 can't remember but it has everything to do.

I think pier 39 is where the sea lions hang out. Was going to see that. I'm also fascinated by suspension bridges. Last year I walked across the brooklyn bridge on the way to the Maryland game. I'm going to check out the golden gate bridge this year.

Go to Napa too. And check out gocars.... little cars you can tear ass around the city in and see everything

My favorite things to do in San Francisco:

1. Eating Dungness Crab and Sourdough Bread and Beer at Alioto's on Fisherman's Wharf while looking at view of Alcatraz and Golden Gate Bridge.

2. Eating Dim Sum at Ton Kiang (Richmond section).

3. Driving down Lombard Street (don't do it if brakes, steering or suspension on your vehicle sucks).

4. Photographing Golden Gate Bridge from Marin County side (you will actually look down at bridge from top of hill on a clear day).

5. Eating Ice Cream and Chocolates at Ghirardelli Square.

This post was edited on 1/6 2:59 PM by KhalidShockedTheWorld

Thanks for the advice, I will try to make it to as much as possible. I'm not in SF that long. Get in late Thursday. Leave early Sunday. Back to work Monday.

This post was edited on 1/6 5:23 PM by northdakotahusky

ill be there as well. I'll post our seats when I get my tickets sent over from my guy.

Dom,

send me an email if you have some time after the game to get a cocktail. I'd be happy to meet you. No worries if you have other plans.

timnew76@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT