ADVERTISEMENT

Moriah Jefferson 3 Point Explosion

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
She is 26 for her last 40 3 pointers, a 65% rate. I don't remember such a torrid stretch of shooting except Niels Giffey at the beginning of last year had something going like this. He was only taking good wide open shots and Moriah is doing the same but I think the last game the coaches asked her to be more aggressive looking for her shot.

She has also added tremendous change of speed and direction moves to her game. What we are seeing with her is reminiscent of what we saw with Kemba Walker his junior year except Moriah is a bit better with the 3 point shot and she certainly has a better supporting cast then Kemba did.

I see her as taking over the team leadership role for the rest of this season and next.

I love MoJeff. She is the best guard in the country hands down and was last year as well. She doesn't have the mental make up to be a loud leader just like Stewie and KML don't but her effort is unreal.

She is just an animal and I love her game so much. I loved watching her outrace the SC girl who the TV guys said was the fastest they had seen and MoJeff was blowing by her by a large margin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT