ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Newman Update

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
You guys have stopped talking about Malik Newman for months, but UConn is one of the 3 schools mentioned by USA Today in this article. It's a blog by Newman and he doesn't say much except that Briscoe is recruiting him to UK, and the other kid who committed to LSU is recruiting him there. I just hope Coach Ollie has not given up on him like you guys have.

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/malik-newman-kentucky-kansas-ole-miss-mississippi-state-malik-newman-calipari-bbn-malik-newman-callaway-jayhawks

We are way out of it for Newman and have been for quite some time now. We are not mentioned by him at all in this blog or anywhere else. The only mention was in an old outdated and general intro to his blog.

At one time it was being discussed that UConn was the only school that could offer up the Newman-Stone "package deal"........why isn't it possible that the two of them can't still talk and make that happen? Newman can play with Adams and Purvis, Hamilton could me moved to the 4 with Stone at the 5 and Brimah can come off the bench?

Malik Newman Planning 5 Official Visits"Unofficially I have been to Kentucky, Ole Miss and Mississippi State and I am looking forward to my official visits that will start
soon," the 6-foot-4 Newman told Reggie Rankin of ESPN.com. "I am still working out the dates but I will visit Kansas, Kentucky,
North Carolina State, LSU and Ohio State. These five schools have been recruiting me very consistently."

If he is considering UK and thinks Calamari is a good coach doing "special" things then I don't want the kid. I love that Stone isn't considering UK, makes me think he is a WISE WISE kid with a good parental structure.

Last I heard the other day LsU is a strong possibility.

I would not mind that all if he goes to LsU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT