ADVERTISEMENT

Kofi Cockburn Top 5

He looks good. Big strong body, power dunks with both hands, and seems to shoot a serviceable jumpshot. The kind of center UConn hasn’t had. Anyone know how he is on D with rebounding and blocked shots? He has to be decent with that body......

This is the type of player UConn needs. We have been so guard dependent for so long but having someone on the block and creating an inside presence will help tremendously. Let's hope he chooses the Huskies!

Well, who needs a 6-11 280 lb post player anyway ? ... ;).......DH would rather play small ball.....

I watched the National Championship Final 4 game between Oak Hill and La Lumiere tonight and Kofi Cockburn missed 2 point blank bunnies in the last 12 seconds and Oak Hill lost 58-57. Cockburn makes either shot and Oak Hill wins. The first one he really didn’t go up strong and the second one was rushed. Both were bricks.

La Lumiere vs. IMG for the HS National Championship tomorrow night. I think I posted elsewhere that I flew with the IMG team from Tampa to Hartford in December and they have some serious size. I will be curious to watch them because I saw the kids on my plane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT