ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen to the NBA

april-fool_650x400_41490970414.jpg

Reactions: andersonfro
Obviously he won't hire an agent but he's gotta work out and he's definitely better than guys who went in the first round last year...I know the mocks and all but...scary

Won't even workout?

Weird.

Maybe he's trying to introduce some stability, if so way to take one for the team. He's going to have to Steph Curry this thing

"Me and my teammates have unfinished business"

Uhoh...this guy is seeing imaginary teammates...we're real in trouble now!

Jalen, Gilbert, Vital and Larrier are an excellent quartet. Problem is, who's the next 4? 3 of those guys I had penciled in went bye bye.

If we get the Juiston kid, I'll feel better about next year. He's a stat stuffing explosive hustle guy, even if he's a little undersized. And I think we'll get more from Cobb than our fan base expects.

Jalen, Gilbert, Vital and Larrier are an excellent quartet. Problem is, who's the next 4? 3 of those guys I had penciled in went bye bye.

If we get the Juiston kid, I'll feel better about next year. He's a stat stuffing explosive hustle guy, even if he's a little undersized. And I think we'll get more from Cobb than our fan base expects.
We've been mentioned in one tweet with Juiston, that's it ever. There's slim to no chance he ends up here even though it would be awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT