ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Whaley Visit

From Scout:

Evaluation
Whaley is a thin, long-armed power forward who can face the perimeter and knock down jump shots (despite a low release) or sprint ahead for dunks. He needs to become stronger but possesses high-major ability for the longer term, particularly as he gains experience.

Strengths
  • Length
  • Plays Facing Basket
  • Runs the Floor
Areas to Improve
  • Explosiveness
  • Post Play
  • Strength

Reactions: Huskyfan99
I know beggars can't be choosers ( that's what KO and Co. seemed to be left with...#begharder ), but the irony here is KO said he needs to get tougher players during the season.. " guys who don't run from a street fight " I think was the quote....yet who is he trying to add to his roster ? Another weak, anorexic big , SMH !......Yo Adrian ( Jeff) , Rod Sellers, Uncle Hilty, Josh Boone..or even a poor mans big like Shonn Miller ..is there no one out there who has some strength and explosiveness that can play the
game ? .....So KO isn't singing the same tune in January...again !

Last edited:
I saw he's listed as picking up a Husky offer today per Corey:

And New Mexico who Whaley visited last week has signed a Juco forward from thier Scout site Lobos sign JC forward - Inside Forums - Scout
Guess Carlos Daniel, the new S&C coach, will be earning his pay if he signs with Uconn. His Prep roster lists him a little bigger than Rivals does at 6-10/215lbs. (Roster – Mt. Zion Prep) ......So I guess that's in the Phil Nolan range when he was a FR.

Also here's another (plus & minus to his game) link from the summer of 2015 when Georgia was recruiting him: Isaiah Whaley - Class of 2016 Prospect - Georgia

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT