ADVERTISEMENT

Hamidou Diallo says skipping college for 2017 NBA Draft is real option

Jeff Borzello ESPN Staff Writer
Syracuse had some "surprise" unofficial visitors on campus this weekend: five-star prospects Hamidou Diallo and Quade Green. The Orange have picked up momentum with Diallo, and Green is considered a Syracuse lean

I'd rather Hami go straight to the pros rather than ending up at Cuse or UK...still believe all of KO's groundwork will eventually pay off but it will be a tough one to reel in

He must still be indicating some positive intents to Ollie otherwise I would think we would have moved on to bring in someone likely to play at least one year. At some point the message of keeping options open and waiting until May to commit becomes a big negative as only one school can land him and maybe nobody does and he goes pro. In the meantime all the schools holding scholarships waiting on him may find that after he is lost to them there are no good plan B's around anymore.

I've never been more ready to have a kid announce a school. Too bad we still have like 6 months to go.

He's been to uconn last 3 opening nights. Don't think this is all that surprising he would check out uks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT