ADVERTISEMENT

Florida a Deceptive 7-5

KhalidShockedTheWorld

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2009
Here are Florida's results to date. A deceptive record of 7-5, as they have lost to some good teams, including Kansas and UNC on the road, close losses to Miami and Florida St. and an OT loss to a good Georgetown team. I also note that they beat Yale by 38, whereas UConn could not beat Yale.

I think Florida will eventually be an NCAA team. Which means this is really a last chance for UConn to get a quality out of conference win.

This post was edited on 1/2 12:15 PM by KhalidShockedTheWorld

https://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/57/florida-gators

Originally posted by mcgoo369:
Purvis vomit
+1, kids got loser written all over his game...no clue...nothing about his game is about winning and desire
to make a good play, FT's, etc. at a key time. He reminds me of Dyson...he does his best to keep both
teams in a game single handedly. And will Hamilton stop forcing loser plays and fast shots on the break !
That's exactly what a full court press is designed to make you do. A bad shot is just like a TO !

Originally posted by mcgoo369:
I'll take Dyson all day over Purvis
Me too, Dyson was usually a good thing as long as you get less of him.... it was those 5-21 nights on FG's and
" clutch " TO's that drove me nuts and he's still the only 4 year guy in 25 years at Uconn that never won a NCAA
game because to much JD.... was usually to much !
This post was edited on 1/4 8:13 AM by the Blades

Boat is spent. Way too exhausted and obviously not a 100%. This UF team is not that good we can win this game but will take others to step up... Who is willing??? Omar is ballin but need more... Facey is the guy we have to play trough down low and then give Amida a bone every now and then.

Boat is spent. Way too exhausted and obviously not a 100%. This UF team is not that good we can win this game but will take others to step up... Who is willing??? Omar is ballin but need more... Facey is the guy we have to play trough down low and then give Amida a bone every now and then.

Omar's having the best game he's had in 2 years, not forcing, taking what comes his way ...

Omar needs to start. Purvis need to come off the bench so he can relax some. If nothing else facey and brimah have really improved. Last year brimah plays 22 minutes in this game before he fouls out. His rebounding is much better needs to keep his hands up better

Originally posted by KhalidShockedTheWorld:
Omar has played well and Purvis has come through with some big 3s.................
Trying to do less is more with those guys ......and thank the world we found a team worse in
the clutch w/ FT's than Uconn's been this year !

Yesssss!! That is the toughness we need from the others!! Great job Omar and Amida on D and Purv hitting some big shots!! Needed this badly!!

Now Stanford looms even larger need that one along with strong AAC play and we have a shot at tourney bid!! Legggoooo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT