ADVERTISEMENT

Final 2020-21 roster spot

Another story from The Day which will effect the roster:

"Akok Akok is still in Storrs, working his way back from an Achilles tendon injury.....Doran is hopeful and optimistic that Akok will return sooner than that projected date, maybe as early as sometime in November.......At first, Polley remained on campus in the early stages of the coronavirus outbreak before eventually heading home....Barring any complications, Polley is on track to be ready for UConn's season opener in November, according to Doran."

Sanogo or bust!!!!!!!
Mission accomplished:
Uconn-hoops-2020-21-Final.jpg

Great news!!!!!! UConn finally has a team with actual depth of actual solid strong big men and guys who can rebound and defend! Old style UConn roster next year- explosive guards and wings, defense and rebounding minded big men.

Here's another one:
" Consider this a warning, a missive to the rest of the Big East. UConn is back and it intends to reclaim its throne....Seton Hall seemed to have the inside track, considering its strong relationship with Sanogo’s high school. Newcomer Bryce Aiken played there. So did former Seton Hall star Angel Delgado "

The one thing that hasn't been mentioned much is Dan also had his own connect to the Patrick School, Cyril Langevine a DH recruit and starter at URI.

Last edited:
One of the things I notice on his tape is that he shoots jump hooks comfortably with both hands. I like kids that use both hands and can use either one comfortably. It just enables you to get your shot off in more situations.

Reactions: the Blades
Well Uconn completed Adama's recruitment this way....here's an ABC News story on NCAA recruiting during COVID-19, featuring Uconn:

I don't think Martin will be needed this year. He will be needed next year especially if they lose Bouknight after this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT