ADVERTISEMENT

Dhameer Bradley to Transfer

Here's a little more from DC at the Courant.. Wide Receiver Dhameer Bradley No Longer With UConn Program.......glad to here he is graduating and wish him well at his new school, also mentions a lower leg injury in the summer. So with him playing as a true FR and the grad rule... I would assume he still has 2 years left to carve out a nice college career.

Here's a little more from DC at the Courant.. Wide Receiver Dhameer Bradley No Longer With UConn Program.......glad to here he is graduating and wish him well at his new school, also mentions a lower leg injury in the summer. So with him playing as a true FR and the grad rule... I would assume he still has 2 years left to carve out a nice college career.
Des just updated it, Bradley's not graduating. I thought that would have been ambitious for a 2013 HS grad, but went with it thinking that when Diaco said Bradley has ambitious academic goals, maybe it meant taking a buttload of credits to graduate in 2.5 years...

Would've been nice for Bradley. Seemed like it could've worked out the same way it was supposed to for the 4 star Clemson graduate WR who committed ... then didn't get in at Uconn... ( Bryce McNeal deserved a chance)....I wonder what Bradley's status will be at his next school since he got no PT the entire year....will he have to sit out another and one year left or if he could get 2 years with a ( med) waiver???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT