ADVERTISEMENT

Collier, Samuelson Break Combined Scoring Record For UConn Duo

They are both awesome players. Samuelson has unlimited offensive talent and potential, but she needs to improve her strength, athleticism, and conditioning to reach her full potential as a player. She has not hit her ceiling as a player, or close. Collier is better physically and athletically and never has any bad games. She is one of the most consistent UConn women's players I have ever seen. Her post moves are polished and double teams and physical D and bigger defenders do not bother her. She can also shoot the 3.

I am not much of a fan of country music or restaurants/bars that are themed that way, but watching this video (and thanks for posting this Blades) brought back a memory. I took my Dad to Key West Florida for his 70th birthday a few years back, and one night I went out alone without Dad because he told me his feet hurt and he wanted to rest after a day of long walking. So I went out cruising around the island and I ended up walking into some country bar (can't recall the name) and inside it was a mixed crowd and they had a Mechanical Bull which is what it looks like the girls were photographed on. So I then noticed that people were actually paying money to "ride" this Mechanical Bull. It was hysterical to watch. So I had a drink or two and believe it or not actually considered riding that stupid Bull. But then I said to myself "nah", walked out and went to the next bar. It seemed all kind of rednecky to me and I don't have any red on my neck. Not trying to sound judgmental here- it was just the vibe I had at that place. Not my kind of spot.

BTW Key West is otherwise one of my favorite places in the world.

Thanks for the memory jog Blades! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT