ADVERTISEMENT

Clarke and Baptiste week-end visitors

Baptiste has a pro body, clearly. With guys like this you wonder if they have Patric Young Syndrome, you know, very gentle and soft guy trapped in the body of a monster. A guy who has the body of a monster has to behave like a monster in order to give the performance of a monster.

Here is a little more on Baptiste. Something tells me this kid is probably more like 20-22 years old. There are just not kids 17-18 yrs old built like that. He is raw and barely even got a 3 star rating from rivals but you cant help but think he will make an impact at some point.

I am going to Dallas in a couple of weeks, I'll do some research on him while I am there. Prestonwood is a massive place but I know a few people there that can shed some light on him. I will say that school/Church has become its own little country, kind of scary if you ask me.I remember when it was the only thing in that area, stuck out but the members were sweet and nice......than it got bigger and bigger and now is very cultish if you ask me. Everything down there tries to mimic either Southlake Carroll or Jesuit High School. Two powerhouse yet money elitist as they come one private one public but both basically take a ton of cash to get in. Prestonwood is on its way as the new money/non-catholic version of Dallas Jesuit

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1661567

I guess we can't win them all, but it's a little disappointing that we didn't beat out a lousy team like Tennessee for a recruit. We have developed more guards and swing players than TN can dream of. And we are the NC! What gives....I assume it's a concern about playing behind Hamilton.

And is Mack still in the mix ? ...seems the best offensively of the 3 but PT is always a factor......

This post was edited on 10/30 6:22 PM by the Blades

I honestly think Clarke knew we were in for others at his position. Tennessee is a great fit for him and Jones is a much better fit for us.

We want Mack... But if Jones finally decides take him. Others are not too serious on. Obviously Stone is the major guy from his visit yesterday and today with his family. Gotta close baby!!

Ozz- Are we out on Newman ? Rivals doesnt have us listed.

Are we contenders for Briscoe ?

I don't think we are out on Newman shall see and if/when Stone comes we could be right up there with his home state and others for Newman

Dom, I'm not that high on briscoe the person. Weird kid and I don't really like him. Very good player but he was all Zona early they went in other directions now he is Ky or johnnies and I want him at Ky to be honest. Perfect for that situation.... If ya know what I mean :)

I know what you are saying and if you think that is the type of player/kid he is then I'm with you.

Newman/Stone would be pretty cool for sure. Jones for some reason is just who I think will kill it here.

Boy that didn't take long..... I guess a commit is a commit until he doesn't commit....

Four-star guard Chris Clarke decommits from Tennessee

ESPN: Chris Clarke commits to Hokies

Williams now has 14 scholarship players set for the 2015-16 season (three recruits and 11 returning players) but only 13 scholarships to give them -- a troubling thing. If no one wants to transfer next spring, Buzz is going to have a big problem.
This post was edited on 11/6 5:12 PM by the Blades

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT