ADVERTISEMENT

Cinci Thread

Dominicfrank

Aug 28, 2004
Well I am just about ready for each game to be like this. We should just not expect this team to ever get it this season. Terrible defense and the worst UCONN offense I have ever seen.

Brimah is just horrid on offense and pretty much terrible one on one defense. He is good help side but one on one he is really average at VERY best.

The rest of the team just blows. Hamilton trys but he is a robin and lets face it Boat just isnt anything more than a robin as well.

I hate to see this but it is what it is, this team has so many holes. We need literally Stone and Newman to make even next years team to be that much better. Adams will be great but I ZERO confidence anyone coming back will ever be that good here.

This would be amazing if we could pull it off:

Adams
Newman
Hamilton
Stone
Brimah

Left overs: Calhoun, Purvis, Samuels, Enoch, Nolan, and whoever else doesnt really matter

Thats awesome........they gave Cinci the ball ? refs have been the worst I have seen in years.

I just am having a real hard time watching this team.........

I just dont see how their Bball IQ is sooooooooo low.

In Boats defense hard for him to do much with 2 guys on him at all times. Say what you want about Brimah he is playing hard.

I have never seen a team just hand the ball over so much. Every player on the team has a major flaw.

Next year is scary if we don't get improvement. Losing the only guy who can score and replace him with hopefully a very good freshman. And gain a very raw kid

Calhoun had about 4 good games now he is a turnover waiting to happen who can't shoot again. But then again that is Purvis too. And realistically Samuels is not a high major D 1 player. He would be a 10 to 12 point a game playing for ccsu

Time for boat to be selfish the rest of the season. When he is aggressive he can't be stopped

Agree on Boat just work his game and leave these others to work for next year. Boat needs to start getting a couple 30
+pt nights. The rest of this team is so frustrating but its just the lack of really any talent. I agree Brimah tries hard but is a 4 yr player then d League or overseas then maybe he sniffs the NBA but it wont be for a good 6-7 years from now.

Depressing that UCONN sucks and UK is on the roll they are. At this point I need UK to lose a game in regular season and then lose in the tourney. I can deal with a UK championship.

What I really hope happens is that the unreal benefit the refs are giving UK now goes away in the tourney. Its embarrassing how different is called, they are a very good defensive team but the defense they are allowed to play would foul out every player in any other game that doesnt have UK in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT