ADVERTISEMENT

Chief’s Briefs - Georgetown Edition - 2

Quite frankly, the path to the Championship is two back to back 9pm games against the winner of Providence/DePaul and most likely Creighton and then onto a 6:30pm game on Saturday - against my guess is St John. We can do it!

Definitely would not be surprised to see St. John's knock out Villanova on that side of the bracket. VU is without 2 injured starters. Creighton could be a tough matchup, if the team wants to play for MacDermott. Zegarowski has been playing great, of late.

Definitely would not be surprised to see St. John's knock out Villanova on that side of the bracket. VU is without 2 injured starters. Creighton could be a tough matchup, if the team wants to play for MacDermott. Zegarowski has been playing great, of late.
Agree, there are some questions that did not exist a few weeks ago. UConn, on the other hand, answered its biggest question, the successful return of Bouknight.

It is your brand IQ82 to always be wrong.

One handle, one purpose: Mocking your demented overlord.

Do you let him go full Cleveland Steamer post a trip to the taco truck?
Lol, does it make you feel better to melt in different sock puppets? I particularly like when you log in as "Fishy." and complain about yourself. It is classic in a pitiful way. Oh and then there is when you "white knight" yourself. It's pathological, but hysterical. Seriously, you may be most the most pitiful guy on the internet. I'd feel bad for you, but it is incredibly entertaining for the rest of us.

Lol, does it make you feel better to melt in different sock puppets? I particularly like when you log in as "Fishy." and complain about yourself. It is classic in a pitiful way. Oh and then there is when you "white knight" yourself. It's pathological, but hysterical. Seriously, you may be most the most pitiful guy on the internet. I'd feel bad for you, but it is incredibly entertaining for the rest of us.

I don’t know how else to tell you this IQ82. None of the accounts you think are one person are different individuals.

If you weren’t so dim you could probably figure out who they are.

Quite frankly, the path to the Championship is two back to back 9pm games against the winner of Providence/DePaul and most likely Creighton and then onto a 6:30pm game on Saturday - against my guess is St John. We can do it!

Thank you for telling us what times the games will be at because the graphic didn’t make it clear enough.

You should have closed this edition of the briefs since that analysis can’t be topped and everything after is a disappointment.

I don’t know how else to tell you this IQ82. None of the accounts you think are one person are different individuals.

If you weren’t so dim you could probably figure out who they are.
I guess, yet speech patterns and timing would sure seem to say otherwise. The fact that the BY posters whose handles were used have denied posting here is another pretty clear sign (as is the addition of periods or spaces to the original posters handles to make look alike names.) Kind of sad that someone would sink so much time into this. It makes you wonder about how bad their actually life is.

Thank you for telling us what times the games will be at because the graphic didn’t make it clear enough.

You should have closed this edition of the briefs since that analysis can’t be topped and everything after is a disappointment.
LOL - you need a more positive outlook!

I guess, yet speech patterns and timing would sure seem to say otherwise. The fact that the BY posters whose handles were used have denied posting here is another pretty clear sign (as is the addition of periods or spaces to the original posters handles to make look alike names.) Kind of sad that someone would sink so much time into this. It makes you wonder about how bad their actually life is.
I actually don’t know what is worse one person with six handles or six people following me here from another forum to say how much they hate being here and reading my threads, in which almost all their activity was in.

You spend time arguing on a seton hall message board. I’m not sure you get to judge those who mock chief while dropping a heater.

I'm not the actual OldBosd but a fan of his. If he shows up, I will happily give him this handle.

Reactions: ChiefOO
You spend time arguing on a seton hall message board. I’m not sure you get to judge those who mock chief while dropping a heater.

Mmm, I kind of think that I do get to judge you for talking about how much you hate Chief and then spending all your time following from board to board and living and dying on his every post. It's kind of pathetic. Sorry not sorry.

I actually don’t know what is worse one person with six handles or six people following me here from another forum to say how much they hate being here and reading my threads, in which almost all their activity was in.
Lol, it is a close call isn't it? I'm going one guy six handles is. (Admitting that he likes to think about you in bathroom is unsettling either way. Not surprising though.)

Last edited:

Thanks for the kind words about the OP of the thread.
My point is to win it, you have two back to back 9pm games, piling up into a 6:30pm game the last day. Quite a physical ordeal, but they are 20 year old kids , so they can get it done if they stay focus.

My point is to win it, you have two back to back 9pm games, piling up into a 6:30pm game the last day. Quite a physical ordeal, but they are 20 year old kids , so they can get it done if they stay focus.
NLPSU7CQP4PFZXJ4C5CATCRREQ.jpg

"Three days? Psssh, that's nothing."

I’m just impressed you got a start time right.

#11:11 #neverforget

Again, the Central Time zone is an hour earlier, so when it’s 12:11pm EST, it is 11:11am CST. Should not be such a difficult concept to understand. The game was in Missouri.

That you are so weak you cant admit you were wrong its great.

Imagine being a fake insider on a college message board claiming UConn was playing their home games at 11:11 because they were so dumb they didnt get 11:11 was a placeholder and trying to pretend you meant one game in Missouri.

I guess all those... Tailgating will
start at 6:00 am posts meant people going to Missouri.

What a ****ing loser.

That you are so weak you cant admit you were wrong its great.

Imagine being a fake insider on a college message board claiming UConn was playing their home games at 11:11 because they were so dumb they didnt get 11:11 was a placeholder and trying to pretend you meant one game in Missouri.

I guess all those... Tailgating will
start at 6:00 am posts meant people going to Missouri.

What a ****ing loser.
You clearly have some mental impairment disorder. Good luck with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT