2017 recruits (Offers / visits)

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
Update (1-27-2017)....visitors from combined sources:

Kevin Mensah.............. RB...............Dudley, MA..............5-9/193

Last edited:
Reactions: ktuck911
Do you now have to be a fully paid member to look at the database of players on rivals going forward? Every year up and until now I've been able to at least see the recruits being recruited by year... IF (big IF) I decided to re-up and become a full time member again (after being a member for a number years) will I be able to see the list of kids, by position, that we are recruiting each year?

Thanks for the link... I find that the link you provided works better than the "RECRUITING" drop down option at the top... Both still have problems though. on the link you provided, once I try to search Wide Reeivers (& TEs) for us it ends up showing the list of ALL players rivals has us recrutiting... On the drop down link above when I get to the screen to research our recruits by position, it automatically takes to the yahoo.com home screen. And if I search who we've offered it works, but it looks "different" ( https://connecticut.rivals.com/offerlist.asp )than all the other screens, as if a step is missing in the configuration process.

Just wanted to share some insight, as a lot of players have been getting offers lately...

some are guys who have been on the radar for a while but finally got above the line because either their grades or test scores improved so they got an offer. Others just got onto the Huskies' radar

C3lviCyWMAI0Ggo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT