ADVERTISEMENT

UCF picks up a big kid.......7' 6" recruit

Good get for UCF. Yea I think he maybe a bit better than Sim Bhullar so that is good for them if he can be.

It is incumbent upon us as fans of an AAC school to root for the other AAC schools to do well with their recruiting. It makes the league stronger and our RPI stronger. I remember when UCF played UConn at the Battle of Atlantis and beat UConn. Michael Jordan's son was on UCF at the time. I had dinner with some UCF fans and they were really cool fans. They told me it was the biggest win in their program's history. They had some hardcore fans at that game, very knowledgeable about their team and to some extent about UConn. Of course that was all pre-AAC.

Originally posted by KhalidShockedTheWorld:
It is incumbent upon us as fans of an AAC school to root for the other AAC schools to do well with their recruiting.
Yeah, I sometimes feel I have no choice but excepting my case of Stockholm syndrome since the demise and
raid of the real Big East/ Uconn's demotion from the BCS. But some day I hope to be freed from our captors, LOL !
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...FecVgzRRDuYuY8mSHDG3hHA&bvm=bv.77880786,d.cWc

This post was edited on 10/28 2:37 PM by the Blades

You cant teach 7-6 thats for sure. However, that pace of movement will have a hard time being effective on either end. I actually feel sorry for him for some reason.

Hey guys don't forget about Manute Bol. He played D-2 ball for UB at 7'6" and was a minimally effective NBA player. Granted he had trouble moving his feet but a long wingspan can compensate for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT