ADVERTISEMENT

Is this Windsor ATH in Uconn's future ?

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
Since he's from my hometown I've seen this rangy athlete play a few times including their state championship win over Notre Dame-WH.....

Tyler Coyle#⃣1⃣ ‏@_CoyleEra01 5h5 hours ago
Uconn was great
1f44c.png

6-2/195 WR/FS ran a 4.42 at Uconn camp last month: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2014756/highlights/220133388/v2
Also saw this : Aman ‏@Aman_UConn retweeted Tyler Coyle#⃣1⃣
"2016 ATH from Windsor. High interest from UConn and BC." and remember this story : Athlete Tyler Coyle Likes the Atmosphere at UConn

Last edited:
Yeah, hopefully talking to him today about his visit. I think he'll jump on the first offer he gets. UConn is waiting for his grades/standardized tests from what I hear

Reactions: lewconn
Yeah, hopefully talking to him today about his visit. I think he'll jump on the first offer he gets. UConn is waiting for his grades/standardized tests from what I hear
Good athlete with size and range, would seem like a good fit with the bigger WR/DB model that Uconn has been going after since HCBD took over. Even if they have to prep/greyshirt him a year.

Last edited:
Says BC is in the lead if they offer, but the Eagles might be done for 2016 so who knows.

He just told me Penn State is in the mix as well.

Looks like the offers for Coyle could grow and another Windsor (link) star.... along with Charles Baldwin to Bama' this year..... will slip out of CT:

Camp MVP Impresses West Virgina staff :
Tyler Coyle is a new name to the recruiting front for WVU but his performance during today’s camp caught the Mountaineers eye especially his position coach Joe DeForest. Coyle, 6’2 195 lbs. prospect from Windsor High School (CT) took home an MVP award today after running a 4.43 40 time during the afternoon camp. Coyle doesn’t currently hold an offer from the Mountaineers but after today’s performance it shouldn’t be long before one is extended and Coyle is prepared. “I definitely do see my self coming back here for an official visit before I make my decision.”

Sounds like he was offered right after this: WVU Offers Camp MVP, Moves Into Top Three

6_3737515.JPG

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT