ADVERTISEMENT

Hamidou Diallo Visits UConn

the Blades

Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003
Zags- Diarra's team mate -------Hamidou Diallo Visits UConn

Hamidou Diallo, a 6-5 2017 shooting guard from Woodstock (CT) Academy, took an unofficial visit to UConn on Tuesday........ Currently ranked #30 by ESPN and #38 by Rivals....also noticed this from Nov 2014 : " Diallo reclassified from 2016 to 2017 after making the transfer this summer " if his game continues to evolve could he switch back to join his HS team mate at Uconn ?

Last edited:
Long- kind of reminds me of Jeremy Lamb, maybe a little more athletic looking. I hope he can play defense.

Long- kind of reminds me of Jeremy Lamb, maybe a little more athletic looking. I hope he can play defense.
I was thinking the same thing - long and wiry with a good shooting stroke..... he also knows what he needs...from HD: " In his remaining time in HS, Diallo, who is an athletic scorer, wants to bulk up and diversify his game."

Was it the recent performances or the fact that he signed with UConn that lifted him into the ESPN top 100?

UK signed Jamal Murray and he could potentially be a roadblock if he is not one and done. Murray is a very good player at the same position.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT